When using a Vanco Events Fundraising page, organizers may enable notifications and receive an email alert each time a donation is made through the Fundraising page.
To enable donation notifications:
- On the left menu, click Dashboard. Then under Fundraising, click on Manage Fundraising pages.
- On the Manage Fundraising pages overview screen, click on the name of your Fundraising page.
- Click on the Settings tab.
- Slide the toggle across to Notifications enabled.
- Enter in the email address that will receive donation notifications.
- Click Save.
The email notification will have basic information about the donation, including the amount and the date the donations was made. For complete information about donations, use Reports.
We recommend that you use the Send Test Email button to send a test email to the address entered. This provides an example of the data that is sent and ensures that the email address entered is receiving notifications successfully.