Create a Fundraising page with Vanco Events and you'll be collecting donations in only a matter of minutes. Vanco Events allows you to have multiple Fundraising pages running at once. They could be for general donations or specific goals such as a school building fund.
This article covers:
Before you create a Fundraising page, we recommend you have the following information on hand:
- Name of your Fundraising page and a short description of why and what you're fundraising for.
- A contact person and contact details to direct donor-related inquiries.
- Terms & conditions. This is optional, but we suggest including your refund policy at a minimum.
To ensure you're using the Fundraising page correctly for your fundraising efforts please see: When Should I use a Fundraising page?
To create a Fundraising page:
- From the left menu, click Fundraising and then Create a Fundraising page.
- The Create a Fundraising page wizard will guide you step-by-step through creating a fundraising page.
- Once you click Publish, the Fundraising page has been created and your chosen unique URL is now live. You can share this unique URL on your website, social media, posters, emails and newsletters.
Once donations start coming in, you can get a breakdown of all donor and payment details in the Donation payment and Donation data export reports. For more information on these reports, click here.
To edit your Fundraising page once it has been created:
- From the left menu click Fundraising, then Manage Fundraising pages.
- Click on the name of your Fundraising page.
- From here, you will be able to move through the Details, Images and Settings tabs to make the desired changes.
- Click Save to publish these changes.
You are then able to edit any of these details while creating your Fundraising page, in addition to the following: