Do you have a fundraising goal in mind? You may set a fundraising goal to show donors, as well as display how you're tracking against this goal on your Fundraising Page. Set a fundraising goal when creating or editing a Fundraising Page and then update the goal at any time.
You are still able to request access to your fundraising funds prior to hitting your goal. There are no consequences if you don't reach your goal; you are still able to request those funds.
This article takes you through:
- How to set a fundraising goal when creating your Fundraising Page
- How to set or edit a fundraising goal when your Page is already created
- Donor view of fundraising goals
How to set a fundraising goal when creating your Fundraising Page
To create a Fundraising Page:
- From the left menu, click Fundraising and then Create a Fundraising Page.
- The Create a Fundraising Page wizard will guide you step-by-step through creating a fundraising page. Enter your goal in step 1 of the process:
How to set or edit a fundraising goal when your Page is already created
To edit your Fundraising Page once it has been created:
- From the left menu click Fundraising, then Manage Fundraising Pages.
- Click on the name of your Fundraising Page.
- On the Details tab, update the fundraising goal. If you wish to remove it entirely, leave the field blank.
- Click Save to publish these changes.
Donor view of goals on Fundraising Pages
As soon as you save the fundraising goal, donors will see the goal on your Fundraising Page, alongside how much money has been raised and how many people have contributed.
If you do not wish to publish this information on your fundraising page, simply remove the fundraising goal from your Page.