As part of creating a Fundraising page, add your own set of terms and conditions. These terms and conditions might include your policy on refunds - it's up to you to choose which information to include.
Each Fundraising page can have a different set of terms and conditions. You may decide to keep yours short or refer the donor to your website for further information.
The donor will be able to review these terms and conditions while donating. Accepting both Vanco Events' and the fundraiser's terms and conditions is a precondition of using our service. Once the donor has accepted the terms and conditions, they will be able to complete their donation.
This article covers:
- Adding terms and conditions during Create Fundraising pages
- Add, edit or remove terms and conditions on an existing Fundraising page
Add terms and conditions while creating a Fundraising page or add them at a later date.
To add terms and conditions during Create a Fundraising page:
- From the left menu, click Dashboard, then under Fundraising click Create a Fundraising page.
- Proceed through Step 1 & 2.
- In Step 3, you can add terms & conditions by entering text in the Terms and Conditions field.
- Once finished, click Publish.
When the Fundraising page is live you may add, edit or remove terms & conditions. Changes made to the terms and conditions will only apply to new donations made after the change is saved.
To add or edit the terms and conditions on an existing Fundraising page:
- From the left menu, click Dashboard, then under Fundraising click Manage Fundraising pages.
- On the Manage Fundraising pages overview screen, click on the name of the page you wish to edit.
- Click on the Settings tab.
- On the Settings tab, add, remove or edit the Terms & Conditions field.
- Once you've finished editing, click Save.