Give your customers and easy way to have their tickets resent directly via your website with our Resend Tickets Widget.
This widget embeds on your website, allowing customers to enter the email address they used for booking to your event and resends the confirmation email with their tickets and receipt attached.
It will bundle up all bookings made to the events on your account in the last 20 months in the one email. Perfect for adding to the Contact or FAQs page of your website.
This article covers:
How to embed the widget on your website
- From the Dashboard, under Marketing Tools, select Widgets
- Click Resend Ticket under the Widgets list
- Select whether you would like it to resend tickets for those events that are only currently open for booking, or whether you would like it to send for all events on the account regardless of whether the bookings have closed. Keep in mind it will only resend to for bookings made by the email address entered for the last 20 months
- Click Copy to Clipboard in the bottom right to copy out the HTML code
- Navigate to the HTML/Source code of your website
- Paste in the copied code where you wish for the widget to be displayed
If using a Wordpress site, you may need to add a Raw HTML plugin to give you access to the HTML/Source code of your site.
Should you not have permission to access the source code of your website, your customers will still have access to the feature via the Contact Event Organizer button on the Homepage of your Vanco Event page. They can also go to Vanco Events Find My Tickets page to use the feature to resend all bookings made in the last 20 months across all Vanco Events accounts. This will only send for events that take place in the future.
Customer has not received the Resend email
If the customer has not received the resend confirmation email, it may have gone to their junk/spam folder. Please ask them to double check these areas.
If they are still having difficulties locating, it may be that they need to mark us as a safe sender in their email account, before they attempt the send once more.
Should the customer receive the following error message:
No bookings found for this email in the last 20 months. Please check email has been entered correctly or try an alternative email address. If still having difficulties, please contact the Event Organiser for assistance.
It is likely that the customer entered the email address incorrectly at check out.
As the event organiser, you will be able to look up their booking via name they entered on checkout and resend their tickets. Please see: Finding a Booking and resending tickets
If you do find that they entered their email address incorrectly, you will also be able to update the email address in the system. This will ensure that they receive any further correspondance you send out to them regarding the event. See: Edit a Booking