Mistakes happen and circumstances change. Whether it's a typo or alternate registration details need to be applied to a booking, you will be able to edit the booking directly with Vanco Events. Not only does this not keep the data accurate in within your reports, changes will be applied to tickets and receipts issued to the customer.
Only those with role of Account Owner or Power User will have access to Edit a Booking. Finance and Basic Access users will not have access to this feature.
This article covers:
What can be edited
Edit a Booking allows you to edit the data entered by the customer at the time of booking. This includes:
- Data entered on checkout eg. Booking Name, email, address, phone number
- Data collected via Custom Forms. This includes both prebuilt and custom questions
What can't be edited:
- The Ticket Type and the ticket value paid. Instead consider either a partial or full refund or void of ticket and process a new ticket at the correct price
- Change of Seat, Section or Session. You will be able to make these changes by selecting Move Tickets.
How to edit a booking
To edit booking and attendee data:
- From the account Dashboard, click Booking & Refunds then Manage bookings
- Use the filters to locate the booking you wish to use. Please note none of the fields are mandatory. If unsure, use the Customer field and enter in the customer's last name
- Once you have located the booking you wish to move, click the 3 dots to the right of the booking
- Select Edit Booking from the drop-down menu
- Update the necessary data by typing directing into the fields presented
- If you want the customer to be notified of the changes that were made, keep 'Notify Customer' enabled. This will also resend a copy of the PDF tickets and receipt with the updated data
- Click Save