If you're wanting to create a branded landing page that combines your events and social media feeds for upcoming events, without needing to code or program, you should consider the Event Listing Page.
It is also a great option for providing your customers access to multiple events via the one URL. Perfect for large scale festivals that are made up of a series of individual events or events that are being held across multiple locations.
This article covers:
The Event Listing Page will display your:
- Profile/organization's description
- All of your public events in chronological order
- Live feeds from your organization’s public Facebook or Twitter profiles (personal or private accounts cannot be used for this)
- Custom logos and header image
You can add the link to your Event Listing Page on your promotional emails, event invitations, social media pages and/or website. This will give guests greater exposure to your brand, make it more convenient for customers to book to multiple events, and drives more traffic to your events.
Each Vanco Events account can have one Event Listing Page.
- From the left menu, click Dashboard
- From the left menu, click Marketing tools then Event listing page
- Fill in all the mandatory fields, and any optional fields you want to use
- Click Save
When you set up your Event Listing Page, there will be two links at the bottom of the page:
- The Standard Version URL, which will include Vanco Events's header and logo on the page
- The White Label URL, which won't display Vanco Events's header or logo
You can click the button Copy next to the URL you prefer to add it to your clipboard. You can share this link the same way you would a normal booking link–put it on your website, post it on your social media channels, add it to your posters etc.