Setting time zones on your account and events ensures that your event's booking windows open and closes at the right time and that the event session times are correctly displayed for ticket buyers.
This article covers:
If your event spans multiple time zones due to daylight savings time, Vanco Events will automatically adjust your event's time zone to reflect this change. When the clocks change, there is no need to change your event or account timezone.
When signing up with Vanco Events, your account timezone will be automatically applied from your Geocode location. The time zone set for your account will be automatically applied to all new events created.
To change your account time zone:
- From the Dashboard, select Account Settings on the side menu
- From the field Time zone, select the time zone that currently applies to you
- Click Save
When creating an event, you can specify an event time zone that is different from your account time zone, this is helpful if you run events across different regions.
To change the event time zone after creating an event:
- From the left menu, click Dashboard
- Under Manage events overview, click your event name
- From the left menu, click Session times
- Using the Time Zone drop-down field select the timezone for the event
All session time on the event and booking dates will now be updated with your changed time zone.