Turn on booking notifications to receive email alerts for new registrations.
The booking notification email will contain the following data:
- Booked by name and contact details
- What was purchased
- Transaction total
- Data Collected by Custom Forms
While these email notifications may be very convenient, we highly recommend using your reports for final data and booking numbers.
The Booking Notification can be set individually on your event or inherited from Global event settings.
This article covers
- Setting up booking notifications on an individual event
- Setting up booking notifications to apply to all events by default
Setting up booking notifications on an individual event
To enable the booking notification:
- From the left menu, click Dashboard.
- Click Events.
- Under Manage events, click your event.
- From the left menu, under Emails (Communication), click Booking notification.
- Tick the box, Enable notification.
- Enter in the email address(es) that you want notifications to be sent to. To notify multiple people or inboxes, separate each email address with a comma.
- Click Save
We recommend that you use the Test button to have a test email sent to the address(es) entered. This will provide an example of the data that is sent through and ensures that the email address(es) entered will receive the emails successfully.
Setting up booking notifications for all events by default
Should you wish for the booking notification to automatically be enabled upon creation, you will be able to set this via Global Event Settings.
To enable the booking notification across all newly created and cloned events:
- From the left menu, click Dashboard
- Under Events click Global event settings
- Scroll down to Receive booking notifications?
- Tick the box Enable notification
- Enter the email address that you want notifications to be sent to
- Click Save
You can updated the booking notification email at anytime. However, changes will only
apply to new events, existing events will not be affected.
All cloned events will inherit the booking notification details saved on the Global event settings page.