This page is intended for event organizers. If you are a ticket buyer seeking to locate your ticket, we recommend visiting our Recover Lost Tickets page to have your ticket resent to you: Recover Lost Tickets
When a patron makes a successful booking, their tickets will be emailed or they can print them immediately. If they misplace their tickets or entered an invalid email, you may need to locate and confirm their booking for them. Find a Booking lets you locate, review or re-email a specific booking to your customer.
This article covers:
To find a booking:
- From the left menu, click Dashboard.
- From the left menu, click Booking & Refunds, then Find a booking.
- Select the event from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the first 4 letters of the booked by name in the Last Name field. Not all fields are required, however, they can be used to refine your search if needed.
- Click Search.
Once you have located the buyer's booking using the method above, you may choose to resend the confirmation email containing their tickets and receipt.
To resend the confirmation email:
- In the Find a booking screen, click on the booking ID of the buyer for whom you just searched above.
- When the Booking Review loads, scroll down and click Email Booking Confirmation.
- Enter in the address you wish to have the tickets resent to
- Click Resend.
Had the buyer entered the wrong email at the time of purchase, it is recommended that you update the email connected to this booking via Edit a Booking. First resend the confirmation email to the correct address, then update the email connected to this booking.
Not only will this keep records accurate, it ensures that buyers receive any further correspondence that you send via the system.