Having your community in agreement is important when introducing a new concept. Feel free to use the information below to help explain why Vanco Events is safe, in addition to detailing the benefits your organization will gain from it.
(Add Your Organization Name) is utilizing an automated ticketing sales and payment system for fundraising activities and events. We will be using this system for all our events (please list your events here), production tickets, seminars, tabled events, cocktail parties, registrations, major fundraisers, membership drives, appeals, donations and as a reply service for Information Nights etc.
The Vanco Events system is simple to use and holds many benefits for you, the customer, including:
- The convenience to book and pay for your tickets 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The ability to book your own seats from our online seating chart (optional for all events).
- Instantly receive tickets and receipts, and print them at your convenience.
There are also many benefits for us in using this system, such as:
- No need to manage cash.
- Significant reduction of administration time and cost.
- No ticket printing or postage costs.
- Less staff administrating so our time is now focused on you and catering to you.
- Time-saving – fewer inquiries - all information is available on the Homepage.
The online booking system charges a booking fee of $.50 per ticket to the purchaser of the ticket, which is charged at the time of purchase. As payments will be made by credit card, we understand that the integrity of the site and its security features are important.
The following is an excerpt from VancoEvents.com:
“Any personal information that may be used by the VancoEvents Site in order to carry out its necessary functions is stored on a physically separate computer that is protected by Firewalls. The data itself is also encrypted to further reduce any risk that your information will be obtained and used by unauthorized access. We do not store your full credit card number. Only the four digits are kept and this is to show you which card you have used to make the booking."
For those of you that are technically minded, the payment site is a secure ‘https’ website.
If you have any questions about this or any of the above-mentioned events, please contact us.