Coronavirus and the measures to manage it have had widespread impacts on the events industry. We have received many communications from event organizers looking for options in regards to managing event cancellations, postponing and changing in-person events to run online.
We understand that this an extremely challenging time for event organizers, so we've pulled together a list of resources that can help you in managing your events during this time.
- Let your ticket buyers know of any changes to your event, with our email buyers feature
- Here is how to postpone or reschedule your event
- Consider if your event can be livestreamed or run online
- Is your event allocated seating, and you need to account for social distancing? See: Socially distanced reserved seating plans - blocked seats
- This article shows you how to cancel your event
- If you haven’t decided how you’re going to proceed yet, close your event in order to take ticket sales offline
- How to refund and void bookings, also includes details on how to partially refund a ticket and how to refund in bulk
- Offer credit for future events or sell gift certificates
If you do wish to proceed with your event, please follow the necessary guidelines and advice as stipulated by the local authorities in your area.
As always we’re here to help, please find our contact details on this page.