Vanco Events is very respectful of the privacy of all users on its Site and has obtained PCI compliance certification as a level 1 service provider as outlined in our privacy statement. Any personal information that may be used by the Vanco Event Site in order to carry out its necessary functions is stored on a separate computer that is protected by Firewalls. The data itself is also encrypted to further reduce any risk that your information will be obtained and used by unauthorized access. We do not store your full credit card number; only the last four digits are kept and this is to show you which card you have used to make the booking. Of course, given the increasing sophistication of computer hackers, there are no absolute guarantees that our systems will never be accessed without our consent, or that our systems are impenetrable. However, you can rest assured that we take all reasonable measures to ensure the security of your personal information and the bookings you have made.
Articles in this section
- How long before I receive my tickets?
- I've lost my tickets for entry
- Can I change or cancel my booking?
- What if I don't have a printer?
- Will I get any of those annoying pop-up advertising messages on your site?
- What about refunds?
- Why is 'Vanco Events' appearing on my credit card statement?
- How secure is the site?
- GDPR and individual rights