There are a couple of reasons why your event may not be appearing on your box office homepage:
1. Your event may be in the past or archived.
There are filters and search options on the Vanco Events Box Office that affect the visibility of events. By default, when you open the Box Office it automatically filters to CURRENT events. Try viewing the PAST filter if the booking window has closed or the session start time is in the past.
If the event is archived, it will not display on the Box Office. You will need to log in to the Vanco Events portal to change it from Archived to Past.
2. There aren't any box office ticket types for this event.
Events won't show in the Box Office if you haven't set any of the ticket types to be AVAILABLE for sale in the Box Office.
To do this:
- From the left menu, click Dashboard.
- Under Manage events overview, click on the name of the event.
- On the left menu under Ticketing, select Pricing group (ticket prices).
- Click on the Pricing Group Name.
- Under Ticket prices, click on the name of the ticket you wish to make available on the box office.
- Set Available to either Box office only or Box office and online.
- Repeat for any additional tickets.